Friday 5 May 2017

Uniko - Introducing Pure Florals: Lily

Hello there friends it's time for the final introductions for this month's release over at Uniko and I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen so far!

If you are a regular follower of Uniko you'll have an idea of what's in store for you today as we introduce the Pure Florals: Lily set. I think my favourite of the Pure Florals range has to be the Gerbera but I'm simply loving this one too and it's a great addition to the range. Lilys have to be my favourite bloom EVER - it's just a pity they make me sneeze so badly if I keep them in a vase inside. 



I wanted to focus on the lily head for this card so kept the rest of the stamping in monochrome. The flower head is embossed and watercoloured using Distress Inks. The sentiment is also from the set which includes several others in this large curly font with coordinating ones in a basic type font. 

This week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday is 'A Touch of Pink' so I'd like to head over there with this one! 

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Logo


This next one includes the horizontal stripe background block, introduced earlier this week plus some masking, fuzzy cutting and water-colouring with Distress Inks.



Ok that completes the sneaky peeks and introductions for the week and tomorrow is the BIG REVEAL, RELEASE and BLOG HOP HERE so I hope you'll join me again then as we show you the sets in their entirety and you'll be able to purchase them both online at Uniko and at the Happy Stampers Festival in Port Sunlight tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow



13 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Two designs that work so well! I love your choice of colours ... such a versatile image beautifully presented! Love them both.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am blown away by the second card Sarah, both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah! Just as I always expect from you, clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fabulous Sarah ! Two very creative designs and a gorgeous colouring for both of them ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards...love your water colouring and the use of the background blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your cards are so pretty... i am in love with this Lily stamp ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great cards here Sarah! Love and now want the Lily flowers stamp too 😀 Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing job with the lilies! I especially love your water coloring, so skillfully made, wow! This seems to be a very good size bloom too, am really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I think your pink lily is simply stunning, so elegant. And I do like those bold yellow ones too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lilies and your showcases here have rendered me not only breathless, but nearly speechless! The pink one, especially, is swooning-inducing! Gorgeous!
    Hugs`carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have worked magic with this set Sarah - and they're even better in real life!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully luscious colours Sarah! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.